I have completed my graduation B.Tech. what is the eligibility criteria for CSIR NET exam? How to prepare for it. Can I prepare online for this exam?
The CSIR NET Exam is being conducted for the selection of such prestigious positions of Lecturers & JRF’s, so it is not the easy one to crack.
The candidate who completed or pursuing their Master Degree or completed degree such as B. Tech/BS/MBBS (a 4-year degree) are eligible for this exam. For more details about the exam the exam you can check Eligibility Criteria for CSIR NET Exam.
- Selection Criteria: Selection criteria of topics is very important task, choose those topics first in which you are interested or the topics which are easily understandable.
- Preassigned Target: Assign a daily task to yourself. This helps to complete your syllabus.
- Time management: Proper time management is required, fix a time limit, and complete your decided task within time.
- Mark up the important topics or points by highlighting them.
- Revise daily.
- Practice Previous Year Question Papers and prefer mock test series for better results.